Children are encouraged to wear the school uniform, which consists of:
- a yellow polo shirt;*
- a royal blue sweatshirt;*
- a royal blue or navy fleece (optional);*
- navy, grey or black trousers / skirt;
- blue or yellow check dress for the summer (optional);
- practical, safe footwear.
For PE children will need:
- a yellow round-necked school t-shirt;*
- navy or black shorts;
- warm tracksuit for winter;
- football boots / spare trainers for older children;
- PE bag.*
*These are decorated with the school dragon logo and are available from the school office.
All items of school uniform and PE kit must be named! Jewellery is not permitted in school, apart from:
- a practical wristwatch – for children who can tell the time
- small, plain ear studs – for children with pierced ears (these must be removed for PE).