Pupil voice from circles collective worship groups
When someone behaves badly, how hard do you try to forgive and forget?
- Ignore annoying behaviour
- Accept apologies
- We try hard
- Could we get house points for forgiving?
- It can be hard to forgive and forget
- If they continue, tell and adult
- Say sorry, even when you haven’t meant to hurt or upset someone
How does school help you to make positive choices?
- School makes me happy
- Teachers help us talk things through
- Reflection time
- Teachers check we are happy after a conflict
- We are helped to talk to each other
- Teachers listen
- Help in lessons
- Having a break from people helps sometimes